Saturday, January 14, 2006

The O'Flanagan brother's are having another gallery show!



Originally uploaded by kuckibaboo.
Yes, it's true! Tom, Terry and Rob O'Flanagan are having another combined showing of their work. This time the show will be called "Three Ply" and it will take place at the Art Gallery of Sudbury in Sudbury, Ontario from January 21 to February 26/2006. If you've always wanted to visit Sudbury now's the time and you can take in this great show as well. I wish we could be there for the opening.

I've posted a bunch of photo's on Flickr from Field Notes, their big show at the Edmonton Art Gallery. I wish I would have had more time and lighting to take more photo's of Terry and Robbie's work. Wahhhh! Perhaps someone can send me photo's of their new work from this show.

Congrats boys! I hope it's a humdinger of an event!

Art Gallery of Sudbury

Art Gallery of Alberta (formerly the Edmonton Art Gallery)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are very beautiful works.

12:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i know my comment has nothing to do with the article... just stopped by to say that this is my first time in your blog and i thought it veeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting and can even imagine you saying the words! HAHAHA!!! say "HI!" to sean by me! see ya!!!

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->