Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another prairie boy headed for Ontario

This is Tom, my pop-in-law. He's a fantasticly passionate Canadian artist and a tres cool professor of studio art. After adventures at a couple of different universities over the last few years Tom is on his way to Algoma University College in Sault Saint Marie, Ontario to head the Visual Arts program. It sounds like it's a great fit between man and job description and Sault Saint Marie looks like a terrific place to live.

I'm most excited as I'll have Tom and Pat in Ontario with almost my entire family and I'm sure Robbie, Tom's brother in Sudbury must be beside himself will glee!

Congrats on the new job pappy and a big welcome to Pat and yourself to Ontairy-airy-o..."there's more to discover and you're gonna love it in On-tar-i-o"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->