Saturday, December 18, 2004

Our "pad"


Living Room & Kitchen
Originally uploaded by kuckibaboo.
So now we live in Japan. After that first night Sean was with me in Obihiro for one more night and then he was off to a conference in Sapporo for 10 days. YIKES! Before he left he armed with a couple of crucial skill sets...how to withdraw cash from the bank, where to buy groceries and what to say word for word when in both of these situations. I felt pretty confident for about a day and then I got a raving flu. Needless to say I became very familiar with the interior of our apartment and it's wants and needs. In the last day or two before Sean came home it felt more like our "home" as I made several trips to the "100 Yen store" to buy the necessities. There really is nothing better than moving into a place that has pretty much nothing! It's kinda nice to start from scratch. It may be a little on the small side but it's very comfortable and a five minute walk from downtown. And for those of you that know me you can imagine how thrilled and relieved I was to learn that it's too cold here for cockroaches!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->